We reserve the right to refuse admission to any of our sites to any Gamers for any reason and at any time. Decisions to refuse admission are at the sole discretion of the site manager. Without limitation, you agree that you may be excluded from any of our sites if you, or anyone in your party:
1. is abusive of threatening to any other individual;
2. intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs;
3. is displaying or vocalizing signals, signs, phrases or symbols which are considered to be offensive;
4. fails to meet any standard of dress or attire that may be set at the site; or
5. is in breach of these Terms.
In addition to the above, we reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol at the sites to any individual for any reason. This is at the sole discretion of the site manager, bar staff and personnel.
Firearms are not permitted on the premises.
No refunds will be made available to any Gamers who are not permitted to enter the site or who are asked to leave the site after entering.
Animals are not permitted inside the site at any time except when these are registered service animals.
You will indemnify us for any damage caused by you, or by anyone under the age of 13 under your supervision, to the site, room materials and/or equipment, as
well as any injury you or anyone under your supervision causes to any other Gamer, BRKTHROUGH employee, or third party, during your time at the site, and you agree to
indemnify us against any and all costs (including attorney fees) or losses suffered relating to or resulting from the same.
- BRKTHROUGH game rooms are limited to a maximum of 4 players at a single time, all from your team.
- Do not attempt to climb over the game room walls.
- Excessive physical force is never required to solve a game room challenge.
- Do not pull on the netting in any of the game rooms.
- Do not remove balls from any of the game rooms.
You are responsible for any items you bring onto our premises. BRKTHROUGH cannot and does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur in respect of any items which are left unattended on our premises, nor for any loss or damage which may occur to any items left in our locker area.
1. Filming or photography by guests is encouraged. And don’t forget to tag us on social media! (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok)
2. Filming or photography that captures the likeness of other guests or staff members requires their express permission
3. Permission is required for any filming or photography intended for commercial use, including for news media or other journalistic purposes.
4. BRKTHROUGH reserves the right to revoke permission for filming or photography at any time.